Davido’s manager, Kamal Ajiboye has reacted to
news reports that the singer beat up comedian MC
Galaxy.
Galaxy had reportedly said about the incident:
“Yes, I was attacked by Davido, his driver
also broke a bottle on my head. Davido is
someone I love and I am surprised he did
this. His manager Kamal has called to
apologize to me but I would rather not have
this in the public.”
Ajiboye has however denied that Davido
touched him. He said:
“I was actually there with them earlier in
the day but I left before the fight started.
I’ve spoken to both of them, and what
happened is that, first, you know Davido and
Galaxy are friends, he always invites them
for his comedy shows and most times he
makes jokes out of them at his shows, the
boys didn’t like it and they’ve been warning
him about it for a while.
“So I guess at the studio, he started again, he
began comparing his career to B-Red saying
he’s bigger than B-red. They argued over it
for a while then he turned to another HKN
boy, Lati and called him a driver and
common houseboy. Lati has also been
warning him not to call him a driver
because he’s a Personal Assistant and not a
driver but he didn’t listen. So David(o) was
fed up and just told him to leave. From what
I heard, David didn’t touch him, it was Lati
that pushed him and that led to a fight.”
news,sport,fashion,styles,inspirational words, gossip,education,articles,technology and more all around the web. FOR ADVERT CALL:08130166837 OR PIN;7697CBD2
Saturday, 18 April 2015
Davido’s Manager Gives Details Of The Fight Between Davido & MC Galaxy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment