The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally
issued a personal statement regarding his recent
outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared
vote against his candidate with drowning in The
Lagos Lagoon.The Outburst, which made waves on the
internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened
that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode
that i picked, you will all drown in the water”,
has not gone down well with a lot of people in
the country.But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has
issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone
offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on
the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
In his statement, he said;“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to
the Igbo people for the things I said. I am
sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some
Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st
time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would
be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all
Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into
the Lagoon Instead”.Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to
protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin
into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter
Trender to trend the Hashtag
#DontDrownOurOrijin.
news,sport,fashion,styles,inspirational words, gossip,education,articles,technology and more all around the web. FOR ADVERT CALL:08130166837 OR PIN;7697CBD2
Tuesday, 7 April 2015
Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment